Manali is a famous hillstation in mountain of Himachal Pradesh near Kullu Valley. It is situated at an altitude of 6,726 ft in the Beas River Valle,y Kullu district. This small town has a population of 8,096. surrounded by hills.
|Duration||03 days / 02 Nights|
|Best Time||April - July|
After 13 hrs journey arrive Manali in early morning. On arrival transfer to hotel & relax. After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Manali. Visit Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Kund, Log Hut area, Mall Road and other places of tourist interest. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.Meal :-Dinner
Today after breakfast vist or Rohtang pass trip. Enjoy various adventure activities . Return back to hotel & relax. Dinner & overnight stay at Manali.Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast check-out from hotel & drop at Manali bus stand on time to board your bus back to Delhi.Meal:-Breakfast
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis
2. Breakfast & dinner at hotel as per itinerary
3. Local sighseeing of Manali & Rohtang
4. All sightseeing by Qualis/Tavera/Sumo/Alto on sharing basis
5. Ac Volvo tickets Delhi/Manali/Delhi
6. All applicable taxes
7. All current Government taxes are included in the above price, which are subject to change without
1. International , visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
2. Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
3. Car at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above
4. Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
5. Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
6. Any airfare – international or domestic
7. Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
8. Camera/video camera fee at monuments
9. Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'
· The prices are on Per Person basis, Nett & Non Commissionable.
· Upon confirmation of the booking we would require 50% of the total invoice and the balance amount can be paid 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
· Class of travel on trains may change based on availability at the time of booking
· All flight/train timings are based on current schedule and are strictly subject to changeAll prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure