Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh, located in northern India. Shimla is surrounded by Mandi and Kullu. Shimla acts as a hub for tourists. It is among the top 10 preferred locations in India.In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India,and later named the capital of Himachal Pradesh.
|Duration||02 Nights/03 Days|
|Best Time||April - October|
After 8/10 hrs journey morning arrive Shimla. On arrival drop at Shimla bus stand and you shall be meet by our represantatice displaying placard addressed to your name. After meet & greet transfer to hotel & relax. Evening enjoy shopping on Mall Road by your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.Meal:- Dinner
Today after breakfast proceed for Kufri & drive back to Shimla. En-route visit local sightseeing of Shimla . Later treturn back to hotel & relax. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast check-out from hotel & tranfer to bus stand on time to board bus.Meal:- Breakfast
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis
2. Breakfast & dinner at hotel as per itinerary
3. Local sighseeing of Shimla
4. Day trip to Kufri
5. All sightseeing by Indica/Indigo
6. All pick-up & drop from/to Shimla bus stand
7. Ac Volvo tickets Delhi/Shimla/Delhi
8. All applicable taxes
9. All current Government taxes are included in the above price, which are subject to change without
1. International , visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
2. Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
3. Car at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above
4. Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
5. Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
6. Any airfare – international or domestic
7. Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
8. Camera/video camera fee at monuments
9. Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'
· The prices are on Per Person basis, Nett & Non Commissionable.
· Upon confirmation of the booking we would require 50% of the total invoice and the balance amount can be paid 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
· Class of travel on trains may change based on availability at the time of booking
· All flight/train timings are based on current schedule and are strictly subject to changeAll prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure