|Duration||04 Nights/05 Days|
|Best Time||April - October|
Meet upon arrival at Srinagar and transfer to Houseboat & relax. Evening enjoy shikara ride on Dal Lake. Also visit carpet-weaving factory. Dinner and overnight in Houseboat.Meal: Dinner
Morning after breakfast check out of houseboat and proceed for sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple to have Darshan and to have bird’s eye view of Srinagar City. Later drive to hotel for check in. Dinner & overnight in hotel.Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 65 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view en-route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Also enjoy Gondola ride at Gulmarg on direct payment basis. Return back to hotel & relax. Dinner and overnight in Hotel.Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). The distance of 160 kms will be covered in about 4-½ hrs.. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord
Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through the pine forest. Arrive Pahalgam & have bridle walks, feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Free for individual activities. One can visit Chandanwari or Aru on ponies (on own). Later return back to hotel in Srinagar & relax.
Dinner overnight in hotel at Pahalgam.Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast transfer to airport and fly back to Delhi.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
1. Accommodation on Double sharing basis
2. Breakfast & dinner at hotel & houseboat as per itinerary
3. Transportation by Indica on disposal basis
4. Shikara ride on Dal Lake
5. All applicable taxes
6. All current Government taxes are included in the above price, which are subject to change without
1. International , visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
2. Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
3. Car at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above
4. Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
5. Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
6. Any airfare – international or domestic
7. Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
8. Camera/video camera fee at monuments
9. Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'
· The prices are on Per Person basis, Nett & Non Commissionable.
· Upon confirmation of the booking we would require 50% of the total invoice and the balance amount can be paid 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
· Class of travel on trains may change based on availability at the time of booking
· All flight/train timings are based on current schedule and are strictly subject to change
· All prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure