Mani Mahesh trek is one of the beautiful trek in Himachal. Mani Mahesh is also a holy place for Hindus. Manimahesh Lake (also known as Dal Lake, Manimahesh) is a high altitude lake.
||05 Nights /06 Days
||May - September
Day 1: Arrive Pathankot - Chamba
Welcome on arrival at
Pathankot Railway station and drive to Chamba. Rest of the time free to explore
Chamba on your own (ancient historical Temples, Bhuri Singh Museum, Chamunda
Hill, Paanch Pandav, Bhuri Singh Hydro electric power house, Manjari garden).
Overnight in Guest House/Hotel.
Day 2: Chamba - Hadsar - Dhancho
Morning after Breakfast drive
to Hadsar and here onward trek to Dhancho(2550 M). Enroute explore tribal villages, apple
orchards, village lifestyle and amazing natural beauty. Overnight Stay at Camps.
Day 3: Dhancho - Manimahesh
Morning after Breakfast
trek to holy lake and Temple i.e. Manimahesh lake (3950 M) is just 7 kms away
and later back to Dhancho. Overnight Stay at
Day 4: Manimahesh - Dhancho
Morning after Breakfast trek to holy lake and Temple i.e. Manimahesh lake (3950 M) is just 7 kms away and later back to Dhancho. Overnight Stay at Camps.
Day 5: Dancho - Hudsar - Chamba
Morning after Breakfast trek to Hadsar and driver to Chamba. Overnight in Guest House/Hotel.
Day 6: Chamba - Pathankot Out
Today in time transfer to Railway station to move for your onward destination.
INR 15500/- Per Person
- Two night accommodation at Chamba in guest house
- Transportation by shared vehicle Pathankot - Dhansar - Pathankot
- All Meals while trekking (veg. Only)
- On trek Tented accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Boiled water while trekking
- One Mountain Guide and one Cook while trekking
- All kind of service tax
- All kind of permit fee and national park fee
- Up to 10 Kg. we will carry your luggage
- One Sleeping bag and One Mattress
Prices DO NOT Include:
- Any Nap Sack / Ruck Sack
- Personal Poter/Pony
- International and Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any airfare - international or domestic
- Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
National And International membership