Stok Kangri (elevation 6,153 M (20,182 feet) is the highest mountain in the Stok Range of the Himalayas in the Ladakh region of northwest India.
||08 Nights/09 Days
||May - September
Day 01: Arrive Leh
on arrival and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Leh
at leisure for acclimatization, explore the local market on your own. Overnight
stay at Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Chang Ma
after breakfast drive to Leh Village the roar head. Here onwards trek to Chang
Ma. Overnight stay at Chang Ma
Day 04: Chang Ma - Manikarmo
after breakfast trek to Manikarmo. Rest of the day free for acclimatization. Overnight
stay at Manikarmo.
Day 05: Manikarmo - Base Camp
after breakfast trek to Base camp. Rest of the day free for acclimatization. Overnight
stay at Base Camp.
Day 06: Rest day
day at leisure for acclimatization, check your equipments. Overnight stay at
Base Camp. Midnight trek for summit attempt.
Day 07: Base Camp - Summit attempt - Base Camp
the midnight take summit attempt and back to Base Camp. Overnight stay at Baser
Day 08: Base Camp - Leh
after breakfast trek to Stok village. Here onwards drive to Leh. Overnight stay
Day 09: Leh Departure
you are free to move your onward destination.
INR 35000/- Per Person
- Two night accommodation at Leh in guest house
- Transportation by shared vehicle Leh – Stok Village - Leh
- All Meals while trekking (veg. Only)
- On trek Tented accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Boiled water while trekking
- One Mountain Guide and one Cook while trekking
- All kind of service tax
- All kind of permit fee and national park fee
- Up to 10 Kg. we will carry your luggage
- One Sleeping bag and One Mattress
Prices DO NOT Include:
- Any Nap Sack / Ruck Sack
- Personal Poter/Pony
- International and Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Early check-in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any airfare - international or domestic
- Any porterage at the hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
National And International membership